All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JYP artists vs YG artists on Family Outing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

JYP artists vs YG artists on Family Outing Empty
PostSubject: JYP artists vs YG artists on Family Outing   JYP artists vs YG artists on Family Outing EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:10 am

JYP artists vs YG artists on Family Outing 20091213_jypvsyg_572

YP - otherwise known as Park Jin Young, JY Park and "rice cake gorrilla" - confessed that he had put his artists up against Yang Hyuk Suk's before. This isn't the first time that we've heard JYP talk about his rivalry with fellow entertainment companies - recently on Golden Fishery, JYP was open about wanting to beat SM Entertainment and YG Entertainment as well.

On a episode of SBS Family Outing, which was aired on the 13th, JYP and Seo In Young appeared as the special guests on the variety program. As we reported earlier, Big Bang's Daesung even "auditioned" for JYP Entertainment on this episode.

During preparations for dinner, JYP revealed, "Yang Hyun Suk (YG) and I (JYP) would always brag that the artists from our own company were cooler. We decided to settle the argument by holding a battle between them."

"At the time, I was still training Rain / Bi, and Hyun Suk hyung was in charge of Se7en. Although Se7en and Bi shared a hoobae - sunbae relationship, they faced off against each other in a dance battle nonetheless."

Four years later, there was another JYP vs. YG showdown--this time, against 2PM and Big Bang. JYP stated, "2PM appeared at Hyun Suk hyung's office and battled it out with Big Bang in a dance."

When asked who the winners of both battles were, JYP replied ambiguously, "Hyun Suk hyung and I know who won in our minds." Of course the Family members were burrowing with curiosity to know who emerged victorious from both battles so they questioned him again. This time, JYP gave a more direct answer, "The winner of the battle between Bi and Se7en was Bi, most likely because Se7en was 3 years younger and Bi was more prepared. Likewise, the winner of the battle between 2PM and Big Bang was Big Bang because they prepared more."

The Family members asked, "Was Daesung there, too?" to which the maknae replied, "I wasn't present at the office at that time." Daesung further explained, "[But if I was there] I would have stomped the competition with my character and dance," causing a wave of laughter in the group.

I could only imagine the awesomeness of the battle that went down between JYP and YG.

JYP: I challenge you to a Pok-pop Battle!
YG: Oh it's on like Donkey Kong!
JYP [busts out a Pok-pop ball]: I choose you, BulBisaur!
YG: Se7enomoth, use singing!
Se7enomoth: La La La!!!
JYP: BulBisaur, counter attack with Rainism!
YG: Se7enomoth, return! Go, JigglyTOP!
JYP: Retreat, BulBiSaur. I choose you, WigglyTaec!
YG: WTF, man. WigglyTaec looks and sounds exactly like JigglyTOP.
JYP: False. WigglyTaec has abs and bigger teeth.
YG [sighs]: Fine.

Since the gentlemen of both entertainment agencies faced off with each other, I think it is only appropriate that the ladies hold a battle of their own. Do I smell a Round 3 between Wonder Girls and 2NE1 in the works?

Source: allkpop
Back to top Go down

JYP artists vs YG artists on Family Outing
Page 1 of 1