All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2NE1 heading to America

Go down 
+2
vanchgeline18
Sheng07
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female
Number of posts : 1752
Registration date : 2008-08-02

2NE1 heading to America Empty
PostSubject: 2NE1 heading to America   2NE1 heading to America EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:25 pm

2NE1 heading to America 82125011

Don’t worry kiddies, they’re not going to debut there.

2NE1 have barely begun promoting their first digital single, “Fire,” but YG Entertainment isn’t going to let the heat die down with these ladies any time soon. The producers for 2NE1’s next album are planning to visit America to work with the producers of Interscope Records. Apparently, Yang Hyun-suk, head of YG and former Seo Tai-ji & Boys member, is pretty tight with Interscope chairman Jimmy Iovine, so when Iovine found out about 2NE1, he was quite impressed how much they sound like something coming out of the states.

Since working with American bigwigs is the hip thing to do these days in Korea, Yang Hyun-suk suggested they collaborate with Interscope and exchange music, so 2NE1 will also be making the trip with the producers to Los Angeles, California sometime between the end of June and the beginning of July.

Interscope Records boast a varied and extensive list of hot blooded acts under their labels, such as Lady GaGa, M.I.A, Pussycat Dolls, and Timbaland to name a few. Your average Korean person on the street likes to listen to more American music than Korean music these days, so there’s no doubt that Yang Hyun-suk hopes to make 2NE1 his home brewed solution for Korea’s thirst for American music.

Although 2NE1’s funk totally mirrors the American style now, let’s hope that these chicks won’t be jocking their style and copying their swagger too much in the future.

Credit(s): POPSEOUL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1094547997&ref=pr
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 heading to America   2NE1 heading to America EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Heavy supporters for 2NE1. The best in the industry. You're right Cielo. It's ok to imitate a little of "American Taste" but not that much. It's better to have their unique style.
Back to top Go down
lhadycus
NEW ARTiST
NEW ARTiST
lhadycus

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 heading to America   2NE1 heading to America EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:31 pm

.... i know that 2ne1 never change....

just keep supporting them.....

see yah...
Back to top Go down
degi17
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 heading to America   2NE1 heading to America EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:16 pm

hope they won't stay too long in america... im going to miss them..
Back to top Go down
Faithmemory
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE
Faithmemory

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 heading to America   2NE1 heading to America EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Wow, too early for that o.O LOL but what the heck, they are GREAT! And I bet they'll be learning new things there too. Smile So I'm really happy for them. Smile I just hope that the girls will always be the same and remain their feet always on the ground.

2ne1 good luck!
Back to top Go down
pinkpolar
Paparazzi (News)
Paparazzi (News)
pinkpolar

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 heading to America   2NE1 heading to America EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:18 am

Very Happy this is the best news so far! yays! America! hopefully they can collaborate with other hollywood hip-hop artist, I bet no other Korean girl group can do the way they are doing now, especially in English communication skills and sick dance moves Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 heading to America   2NE1 heading to America Empty

Back to top Go down

2NE1 heading to America
Page 1 of 1