All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2NE1 release ‘I Don’t Care’ & 2NE1 trailing Big Bang?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkpolar
Paparazzi (News)
Paparazzi (News)
pinkpolar

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-12

2NE1 release ‘I Don’t Care’ & 2NE1 trailing Big Bang? Empty
PostSubject: 2NE1 release ‘I Don’t Care’ & 2NE1 trailing Big Bang?   2NE1 release ‘I Don’t Care’ & 2NE1 trailing Big Bang? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:55 am

2NE1 release ‘I Don’t Care’ & 2NE1 trailing Big Bang? 58180224-1

2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae on 1st July

2NE1 will release a new song for this summer.

They will be releasing the song ‘I Don’t Care’ on 1st July. Much interests into whether the group will be able to make a triple hit after their previous hits ‘Lollipop’ and ‘Fire’.

The song is written and composed by YG producer Teddy and Stony Skunk Kush, and it is going to be the song included in the 2nd minialbum by 2NE1 to be released on 8th July.

YG Entertainment said, “With the song ‘Fire’ still doing strong up on various music charts, the girls want to show fans a new image and we have decided on revealing the song early on 1st July.”

‘I Don’t Care’ is a R&B pop song with reggae melody and a medium tempo.

The girls finished the filming of the MV on 22nd and 23rd with the director of Big Bang’s ‘Lies’ MV. The girls will be performing ‘Fire’ for the last time on SBS Inkigayo on 28th June.

credit: kbites

2NE1 release ‘I Don’t Care’ & 2NE1 trailing Big Bang? 2ne1_june25_seoulbeats3

2NE1 trailing Big Bang?

Recently fan-released photos of 2NE1’s upcoming music video shoot have found their way onto to the net. The video seems to take place, at least partly, in a parking garage like another YG idol group named Big Bang. I guess Mr. YG is trying to make the girls match up to their hype as the “Female Big Bang” literally. Aside from this music video, the girls will also become spokes models for South Korean sportswear company Fila which Big Bang has also sponsored in the past

2NE1 release ‘I Don’t Care’ & 2NE1 trailing Big Bang? 2ne1_june25_seoulbeats2

2NE1 fans are also anticipating the girl’s pre-recorded performance of Rihanna’s “Umbrella” along with their debut song “Fire” on an upcoming Music Bank. Ok, all jokes aside, why are Koreans so obsessed with Rihanna?

2NE1 release ‘I Don’t Care’ & 2NE1 trailing Big Bang? 2ne1_june25_seoulbeats

credit: seoulbeats
Back to top Go down

2NE1 release ‘I Don’t Care’ & 2NE1 trailing Big Bang?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Sandara :: NEWS-
Jump to: