All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition Empty
PostSubject: The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition   The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:17 am

The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition 20091122_MAMAbestworst_main12

Although many celebrities championed the awards at MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards) 2009, others failed to impress in the fashion department.

Despite the unwritten "black-only" dress code that the stars seemed to unanimously follow last evening, the ladies of the night still showed individualism in their outfits, utilizing furs and accessories to give their varied dresses an extra punch.

Some pulled off a classy and sophisticated look, but others didn't. With that said, let's check out the best and the worst of the MAMA's.

BEST - Han Go Eun
The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition 20091122_MAMA_hangoeun

It's been a while since fans last saw Han Go Eun on the red carpet. She looked absolutely gorgeous in a long black jumpsuit which fit her perfectly.

This actress perfectly balanced sexiness and conservatism with an alluring v-neck cut on a classy floor-length look.

GOOD - Kara
The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition 20091122_MAMAbestworst_kara12

Now I know what Gyuri means every time she calls herself a goddess. At MAMA however, it wasn't just Gyuri that looked heavenly - all five KARA members were stunning. In my opinion, Goo Hara and Nicole looked especially pretty with their little black dresses. Since the girls are always wearing bright colors, it was a nice surprise to see them display a maturer look in black.

BAD - Baek Ji Young
The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition 20091122_MAMAbestworst_baekjiyoung12

I love Baek Ji Young but I don't know what to say about this one. Baek's outfit was all over the place and just too much. Aren't jackets supposed to be worn on someone's body, not their shoulders? The awkward leg slip and half-heartedly-worn leather jacket just killed the outfit. At least her face looked pretty.

WORST - 2NE1
The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition 20091122_MAMAbestworst_2ne12

Blackjacks, don't kill me for this one. No one can deny that CL's ridiculously huge fur shawl/jacket/vest/poncho was a mistake. I don't think Sandara Park looked all that bad but standing next to her members didn't help her look so good. It seems like their stylists wanted them to stand out so badly but they went too far. 2NE1 usually looks chic on stage but this time, the accessories just didn't work. I didn't mind the stage clothes 2NE1 wore for their musical stage but their red carpet look was a bit weird.

This year's MAMA styles were definitely all over the spectrum - thought these outfit choices may be more of a reflection on the aforementioned celebrities' stylists, it's interesting to see these ladies rock or bomb the fashion side of this event.

Isn't it ironic how Han Go Eun, the actress of the bunch, was the best dressed at a music awards show?

Source: sportsseoul + allkpop
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition   The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:21 am

Blackjacks, do you agree with these article?

As for me? Helll...... NO..............................

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think CL carried the dress so well. Dara looks so stunning. Park Bom and Minji look good too.
Back to top Go down
desreiii
NEW ARTiST
NEW ARTiST
desreiii

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition   The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:08 pm

i beg to disagree Smile not being biased, i think 2ne1 look good, they are good @ looking best even when you think some clothes were mismatched. they are ALL FIERCE Cool
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition   The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:07 am

You're right with that Desreiii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition   The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best and Worst of MAMA: Fashion Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Sandara :: NEWS-
Jump to: