All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
desreiii
NEW ARTiST
NEW ARTiST
desreiii

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members Empty
PostSubject: Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members   Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Popular idol group, Big Bang’s TaeYang (born Dong Young-Bae) said that he envies the members of fellow YG idol group, 2NE1!

TaeYang said, “Each member of 2NE1 is uniquely talented, which is enviable.”

Big Bang, which is a member of YG Entertainment, introduced their juniors, girl group 2NE1, with the CF and MV for Cyon’s Lollipop phone. In an interview with “Sol,” for his song, “Wedding Dress,” he mentioned each of the 2NE1 members and praised each for their talents.

“I envy Park Bom and her unique and outstanding voice,” he said, “Especially in their song, I Don’t Care, her voice is distinct and unique, and the chorus part which she sang is really good. Park Bom’s voice is popular even before her debut with the group, and her voice here lends a youthful tone to the song.”

After Park Bom, the group’s leader, CL, and the group’s maknae, Minzy were also praised, saying, “CL’s rap skills, plus Minzy’s dancing skills makes a song have sensual power.”

“For live performances, I find that Park Sandara is funny and always has the best expressions,” he says of Dara, one of the group’s vocalists, “I get worried because she practices all night, but her hard work is worth it, because Dara’s expression on-stage, are the most wonderful.”

credits : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=215561&st=21060
Back to top Go down
ace_dy
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members   Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:50 pm

“For live performances, I find that Park Sandara is funny and always has the best expressions,” he says of Dara, one of the group’s vocalists, “I get worried because she practices all night, but her hard work is worth it, because Dara’s expression on-stage, are the most wonderful.”

dara + taeyang = love it!!!....Wink
Back to top Go down
desreiii
NEW ARTiST
NEW ARTiST
desreiii

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members   Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:02 pm

@ace_dy same here.. i miss daragon but im loving this news it's so sweet of him Smile
Back to top Go down
ace_dy
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

PostSubject: Re: Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members   Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:04 pm

desreiii wrote:
@ace_dy same here.. i miss daragon but im loving this news it's so sweet of him Smile

at first i like daragon...but now im a darayang/sundara dreamer Smile

yeah we all love news about our dara's love life haha...but i guess she can't have a boyfriend in 3 yrs...that's their verbal contract in her yg management...;D

a lot of guys are mesmerized by her beauty and humor Smile
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members   Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:06 am

Anyone is ok for me for us long us they will treat her with respect. Love Dara.
Back to top Go down
ace_dy
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

PostSubject: Re: Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members   Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:24 pm

whoever dara chooses will be one lucky man Smile

can't wait for that to happen!

but still i wish there would be a dara-taeyang pairing maybe in a cf, video or guesting in a variety show! that would be fun!

dara was able to team up with top in the gummy video, gdragon in the hello song, daesung in family outing..so that leaves seungri and my fave taeyang!
Back to top Go down
ssandara-love
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members   Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:41 pm

i hope that they will become much much more sucessfull ^^
lookign forward to a new MV to come out quickly
because i need to see them
Back to top Go down
silent03
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members   Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:50 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members   Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members Empty

Back to top Go down

Dara Got YB Worried :) / TaeYang is Envious of 2NE1 members
Page 1 of 1