All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YG gives reasons to why 2NE1’s year-end concert will not hap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

YG gives reasons to why 2NE1’s year-end concert will not hap Empty
PostSubject: YG gives reasons to why 2NE1’s year-end concert will not hap   YG gives reasons to why 2NE1’s year-end concert will not hap EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:30 am

YG gives reasons to why 2NE1’s year-end concert will not hap 200910061427531002_1

It seems that it will be quite impossible for 2NE1’s independent concert to happen this year-end.

Yang HyunSeok representative of YG Entertainment said on YG official homepage on 12th November, “Recently, the song ‘You And I’ has been gaining good responses, and Park Bom’s single has been selling well and she has been smiling. Even when I am angry, she still continue to smile, I’m really in a speechless state.”

He continued, “With the postpone of 2NE1’s full length album release till early next year, I have one more bad news, which is that the 2NE1 independent concert set to happen on 30th and 31st December will not take place. The reason is that we are still lacking on the songs for the concert. Even though we have competed to book the concert venue. But we see it as important to make one good album.”

He also said, “One last good news for 2NE1 fans – 2NE1 is preparing for a ‘Surprise Show’ on 20th November. With that said, no prior information will be released until the day before the show.”

Source: kbites
Back to top Go down

YG gives reasons to why 2NE1’s year-end concert will not hap
Page 1 of 1