All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female
Number of posts : 1752
Registration date : 2008-08-02

SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? Empty
PostSubject: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:42 pm

SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? 20091011

Netizens are at it again, this time complaining about SBS's Idol Big Show. A small group of netizens are complaining that YG Entertainment artists were featured too prominently in the show and that it should've been called the "YG Big Show."

Lee Seung Gi, 2AM, G-Dragon / Big Bang, 2NE1, SNSD / Girls' Generation, After School, 4Minute, and Kara were all on the show and while most artists had 3 songs at most, the YG Entertainment singers received 10 songs in total. Not only that, YG Entertainment had video specials performing in the studio (G-Dragon and 2NE1), also G-Dragon interviewing with KARA. A Idol Big Show staffer said that they don't purposely give certain artists more time, it's just that YG Entertainment artists were free to film more things.

Here's an idea, the other 2 big entertainment companies out of the big 3 (SM, JYP, YG) didn't have most of their biggest artists present. SM Entertainment only had SNSD / Girls' Generation, they would've received much more time if Super Junior / SHINee / TVXQ (lawsuit issues) participated. JYP Entertainment had 2AM there but no 2PM (Jaebeom issues) or Wonder Girls (America). Only YG Entertainment had their roster of 2NE1, Big Bang / G-Dragon present, so naturally you're going to get more camera time. People will complain about anything if they look hard enough.

Credit(s): Allkpop
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1094547997&ref=pr
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:45 pm

i totally agree on this article... it wasnt because they wanted YG artists to shine, but all of them were present. Other artists have issues or they are outside the country performing/promoting themselves...

we are already lucky to have Big Bang back in Korean TV after 10 months, so i think there should be no argument about the show.
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:44 am

I don't think that it should be a big issue. Of course any TV network whose doing a tv special would like to have only THE BEST in their show. It doesn't matter what Entertainment company their from. Right. It's good to see BIG BANG back again after such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:06 am

they were all present because 2ne1 was still doing their promotions and g-dragon just came out with his album... and during this time suju just went on hiatus and at china for their concert... as well as shinee and snsd, who finished their promotions earlier than 2ne1.
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:10 am

Oh my your so updated to the KPOP world Sheng. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Neko13Momoiro
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Neko13Momoiro

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:12 am

Yah, it's not a big issue/deal~

wow~ all of them are from YG? or most of them???
Back to top Go down
http://neko13momoiro.blog.friendster.com/
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:12 am

haha, kpop is a huge part of my life so i always try my best! thanks!
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:13 am

Yap. Most of the performers were from YG.
Back to top Go down
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:14 am

just big bang and 2ne1.. but they performed alot since both of them are there.... and gd is still not done promoting his album, also i dont care remixes are always being made.

big bang as a whole has been on hiatus so it was a surprise to see them perform.
Back to top Go down
Neko13Momoiro
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Neko13Momoiro

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:16 am

ahh~ I see

I agree to vanch~ Cielo is updated about KPOP
Thanks for the information~
Back to top Go down
http://neko13momoiro.blog.friendster.com/
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:16 am

Big Bang and 2NE1 only but they got to perform 10 songs in total. Great!
Back to top Go down
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:19 am

haha.. yes and both groups performing together was the show's finale.. and the totally rocked it so i think thats why some netizens are thinking that it was like a YG concert.

YG artists has been like these for years... they always perform together, and its all crazy and fun! When big bang and se7en performed together back then, i remember them introducing Bom and CL.. and it was a party!
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:08 am

No wonder there so many criticism. Not because of their performance but because the show looks like a YG Enntertainment concert. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?   SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show? Empty

Back to top Go down

SBS Idol Big Show was the YG Big Show?
Page 1 of 1