All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Park Bom, Dara & Goo Hye Sun Trio?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Park Bom, Dara & Goo Hye Sun Trio? Empty
PostSubject: Park Bom, Dara & Goo Hye Sun Trio?   Park Bom, Dara & Goo Hye Sun Trio? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:39 am

2NE1 Park Bom, “There were plans for me, Goo Hye Sun and Sandara Park to be a in trio”

Park Bom, Dara & Goo Hye Sun Trio? Tn_12410

Newcomer 4-member group 2NE1 member Park Bom revealed that there were actually plans for her to be in a trio group together with Sandara Park and Goo Hye Sun.

Park Bom was with the other 2NE1 members attending the exhibiting of fellow YG artistes Goo Hye Sun as shown on 2NE1 TV aired on 22nd. During the show, the girls had given their congralutory greetings to Goo Hye Sun, she smiled and looked at the camera, “I will appear here too? So you will do a HyeSunTV too?”

With that Park Bom said, “In 2005, I heard that YG had wanted me, Sandara Park, and Goo Hye Sun to be in a 3-member group.” and Sandara Park who was just standing beside her nodded.

Goo Hye Sun said, “Really? How come I didn’t get to know this?” She gave a surprised look but continued, “It’s a good thing he didn’t. I’m not good at singing.”

Source: Kbites
Back to top Go down

Park Bom, Dara & Goo Hye Sun Trio?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Sandara :: NEWS-
Jump to: