All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandara Park Kissed TOP!

Go down 
+7
candy_benj
elitejean
diane_kim
harloi
deneira
sweet_sandara
dencey
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sweet_kiss
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE
sweet_kiss

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Sandara Park Kissed TOP! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park Kissed TOP!   Sandara Park Kissed TOP! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 2:55 am

I know some fangirls can be really scary affraid yet silly lol! to even think of sending her hatemails on her cyworld, geez! they should really stop doing that, it's not like he's actually gonna date any of them or whatever. lol! but we're still lucky though since it's not one of the DBSK boys where their fanclubs are just a lot scarier, VIP's I have read are tamer compared to them, LOL! I can't even believe I'm dscribing fanclubs like these, anti's should definitely get a life! Evil or Very Mad I mean seriuosly, they really should. LOL! Laughing
Back to top Go down
sweet_sandara
Paparazzi (Images)
Paparazzi (Images)
sweet_sandara

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park Kissed TOP!   Sandara Park Kissed TOP! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 2:24 pm

make that super scary, have u heard about the girl who died from suicide because she posted her picture with kangin from suju in the internet??? cuz elf (suju's fanclub) kept on bashing her and sending her hatemails or even death threats.
Poor girl..
btw when u said the Vip's are "tamer" what do u exacly meant by that?
but yeah they really should get a life!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/sweetiecutie
sweet_kiss
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE
sweet_kiss

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park Kissed TOP!   Sandara Park Kissed TOP! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:48 pm

sweet_sandara wrote:
make that super scary, have u heard about the girl who died from suicide because she posted her picture with kangin from suju in the internet??? cuz elf (suju's fanclub) kept on bashing her and sending her hatemails or even death threats.
Poor girl..

Well, I have read from other forums that compared to ELF's Evil or Very Mad and Cassie's Evil or Very Mad VIP's are not that possesive or are calmer than them I love you . I guess, they don't wanna be labeled like those other fanclubs who'd be all up on their idol's personal lives. They are somehow like SHCJ (shinhwa's fanclub) who are more open-minded and doesn't really plan any attacking on other artists who get near thier idols. I have even read on Sandara's Cyworld, a fan saying to other VIP's that they shouldn't be like that to her since she/he also is a bigbang fan and they shouldn't act like that or be rude to her and instead think of it as it's just work and especially since they are of the same agency, that really surprised me since she's a VIP also and then I thought that oh not everyone hates her and their are those who actually became a fan of hers. I just hope she will gain more fans than anti's! Go Sandy! I love you I love you I love you Wink sunny
Back to top Go down
sweet_sandara
Paparazzi (Images)
Paparazzi (Images)
sweet_sandara

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park Kissed TOP!   Sandara Park Kissed TOP! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:51 pm

sweet_kiss wrote:
sweet_sandara wrote:
Poor girl..

Well, I have read from other forums that compared to ELF's Evil or Very Mad and Cassie's Evil or Very Mad VIP's are not that possesive or are calmer than them I love you . I guess, they don't wanna be labeled like those other fanclubs who'd be all up on their idol's personal lives. They are somehow like SHCJ (shinhwa's fanclub) who are more open-minded and doesn't really plan any attacking on other artists who get near thier idols. I have even read on Sandara's Cyworld, a fan saying to other VIP's that they shouldn't be like that to her since she/he also is a bigbang fan and they shouldn't act like that or be rude to her and instead think of it as it's just work and especially since they are of the same agency, that really surprised me since she's a VIP also and then I thought that oh not everyone hates her and their are those who actually became a fan of hers. I just hope she will gain more fans than anti's! Go Sandy! I love you I love you I love you Wink sunny

im glad, that they are as nice as SHCJ cuz fanclubs like E.LF ,Cassiopeia and the getting wild Soshi's are bringing down their idols. I think SHCJ are the best fanclub ever they even helped out the ELF yesterday in the Dream Concert when their banner got ripped by SNSD's pervert fans.

Woah ur amazing!Surprised u can read korean? One time when i went to cyworld i just completely gave up:lol!:. Anyways that fan got a point, it just work and i heard TOP's got a gf already some actress named shim mi na Question(not sure if thats how u spell it). Are they really that mad that sandy "kissed" top? crazy they didn't even kiss, not even on a cheek or anything. They're just probably jealous, I know I am. But still thats not enough to have that much anti's so I think the uno mag issue got something to do with this. Yeh i hope so too, and I hope the whole uno mag issue won't affect sandy's career or sandy's chance of being in the girl big bang.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/sweetiecutie
sweet_kiss
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE
sweet_kiss

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park Kissed TOP!   Sandara Park Kissed TOP! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:54 am

sweet_sandara wrote:
sweet_kiss wrote:
sweet_sandara wrote:
Poor girl..

im glad, that they are as nice as SHCJ cuz fanclubs like E.LF ,Cassiopeia and the getting wild Soshi's are bringing down their idols. I think SHCJ are the best fanclub ever they even helped out the ELF yesterday in the Dream Concert when their banner got ripped by SNSD's pervert fans.

Woah ur amazing!Surprised u can read korean? One time when i went to cyworld i just completely gave up:lol!:. Anyways that fan got a point, it just work and i heard TOP's got a gf already some actress named shim mi na Question(not sure if thats how u spell it). Are they really that mad that sandy "kissed" top? crazy they didn't even kiss, not even on a cheek or anything. They're just probably jealous, I know I am. But still thats not enough to have that much anti's so I think the uno mag issue got something to do with this. Yeh i hope so too, and I hope the whole uno mag issue won't affect sandy's career or sandy's chance of being in the girl big bang.

Ah no, LOL! Laughing I can't read Korean, i just browse through soompi and someone mentioned it there that not every VIP are mad at her, plus, whenever i go to her cyworld, I'd do the translate thing sometimes you can understand but most of the time Bleeh! confused you just got more confused with their trans... LOL! About the whole TOP has a girlfriend thing, no, it's not true, Yg already made a statement about tit saying that the dates they said about them being in the same hotel or him visiting her house is totally false since TOP has activities at that time and it's Top's sister that is close to Shin Mina not him. So yeah, it ain't true.
Fans can be really mean especially since they are a famous boyband and you know how they'd go gaga! LOL! over their idol groups, some korean even said that if ever they wann be a celebrity in Korea they don't wanna be as famous as DBSK coz they no more have private lives and the fact that they can't date openly or go out with someone not like our stars here that we are open about it and accept and do accept the reality of life that they are just like everyone else's who fall in ove and would eventually date someone they like even if the whole world is against it.
About the whole UNO mag issue, I was really woried about it considering that SANDY is just starting her career there then that came along, but I mean, I know Sandy can handle it an ahe's been through a lot and i'm sure she'll get through it as well. plus, I'm sure Mr. YG will know how to handle such scandals( if that is what they are trying to suggest) which is not, he knows how to take care of it. Let's just leave it at that.
Plus, it's a sign that many people are getting more and more curious about her,that's a good sign right? any publicity is a good publicity. Finger crossed! I love you
Hope she'll succeed, how I wish I could go to korea and show my support or better yet all of us then! that would be so awesome! For now, all we can do is just include her in our prayers hoping for the best of her! bounce Sandy hwaiting! cheers
Back to top Go down
elitejean
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
elitejean

Female
Number of posts : 1077
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park Kissed TOP!   Sandara Park Kissed TOP! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:39 pm

it might take some time but i'm sure Sandy will make it.

it might be a slow climb back up but it will be much sweeter than the other time.

i think it's moronic...for fans to re-act that way over such a thing.
celebs have their own life too...their personal life!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitejean.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park Kissed TOP!   Sandara Park Kissed TOP! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandara Park Kissed TOP!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Sandara :: NEWS-
Jump to: