All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandara Park -- "19 years old"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elitejean
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
elitejean

Female
Number of posts : 1077
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Sandara Park -- "19 years old" Empty
PostSubject: Sandara Park -- "19 years old"   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:49 pm

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/02/kang-ji-hwan-joins-the-telecinema-experiment/#more-4809

please view above link and read #6

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Telecinema

please view above link and read episode 7

i heard that she might get paired up with TOP, G-Dragon or SeungRi :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitejean.livejournal.com
yukisenshi
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: oh no....   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:07 pm

I have read some news that it would be Seung Ri and TOP... GDragon is still in discussions but as far as I have read it has been down to those two. Smile

But as I have asked in another forum post (I'm sorry, I was really bothered), I have read somewhere that she will be replaced by a certain Heo Ji Yae. http://withs2.com/?p=195 I was hoping it was not real cause on the official YG website, the drama is still under her name official Sandara page on YG. Have you guys heard of any other news about this?
Back to top Go down
dklmnop8
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE
dklmnop8

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park -- "19 years old"   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:00 pm

ooooohhh NOOOOO!!!!!
i have read it from naver too.
its from osen news april 23, 2009
it says that sandara's not gonna be part of the project cuz she's gonna be busy with 2ne1's promotions and activities (??) WHATEVER! Thats CRAP!
heo i-jae replaced her.
and it seems like it's decided that TOP and SeungRi are in.
urggggh!

Sandara Park -- "19 years old" 19_yea10

Last edited by dklmnop8 on Wed May 06, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dklmnop8
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE
dklmnop8

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park -- "19 years old"   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:02 pm

and im right..
googled her and she's the one from Goong S with Se7en!
this is a really disappointing news!
Back to top Go down
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female
Number of posts : 1752
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park -- "19 years old"   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 pm

I didnt know that heo yi-jae changed her talent agency.. she is a good actress and more experienced in k-dramas...

but yes this is disappointing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1094547997&ref=pr
yukisenshi
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park -- "19 years old"   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Such a disappointment!!! I was hoping to see her act with SeungRi cause they both look so cute... and also with TOP... I'm sure she could juggle it too... Sandy is a hard worker... I'm sure she can do it!!!!

darn... but since it is YG's decision... I guess it should be the best for her... I'm just kind of relieved the reason for pull out is not because of the negative comments cause those netizens are doing what they can do drag our Sandy down...

Oh and yeah, I do agree that heo yi jae is a good actress but she's dropped a few points for me because she took Sandy's part.
Back to top Go down
elitejean
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
elitejean

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park -- "19 years old"   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:20 pm

yup. she's the one on goong s. i kinda like her too. i'm disappointed too that Sandy won't be in "19"
then again, she'll be super busy with 2NE1 stuff so i understand YG's decision to withdraw her.
anyway, i heard she'll have other dramas coming up so we'll just watch out for those :]

btw, i don't want haters on this forum!!
i mean NO trash talking XD (i sound so mean right?!)
-- just a warning, just in case ^________^
Back to top Go down
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female
Number of posts : 1752
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park -- "19 years old"   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:56 pm

yeah guys.. we are not gonna tolerate people here being antis.... this is not what we are trying to emphasize. they are all in the same industry, whether we like it or not we have no control on that. we are supporters mainly of sandy but it is not right to be hating on other stars....

we need to give respect to everyone... or else we will never be respected.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1094547997&ref=pr
elitejean
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
elitejean

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park -- "19 years old"   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:13 am

cielo_galman wrote:
yeah guys.. we are not gonna tolerate people here being antis.... this is not what we are trying to emphasize. they are all in the same industry, whether we like it or not we have no control on that. we are supporters mainly of sandy but it is not right to be hating on other stars....

well said :]

let's all convey our thoughts and feelings in a calm manner.
it'll be great if we can all respect each other despite our differences!!
Back to top Go down
dklmnop8
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE
dklmnop8

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park -- "19 years old"   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:21 am

uh oh.. my bad.
sorry i didnt mean to bash.
seems i got too disappointed..
ish, got carried away.
everyone.. mianhae. ill be more careful next time.
peace.

Last edited by dklmnop8 on Wed May 06, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lagean27
SUPERSTAR
SUPERSTAR
Lagean27

Male
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park -- "19 years old"   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:35 pm

cielo_galman wrote:

i love the word respect ^_^... thanks for reminding us cielo ^_^
Back to top Go down
dklmnop8
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE
dklmnop8

Female

PostSubject: My 19-year-old   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Actress Heo Yi Jae, casted together with Big Bang TOP and SeungRi for new Korea-Japan collaboration drama

Actress Heo Yi Jae has been casted as the main female character to an upcoming drama collaboration between Korea and Japan. And she acting opposite Big Bang TOP and SeungRi in the tele-cinema ‘My 19-year-old’.

‘My 19′ is a suspense drama that talks about the flaws of the society, and of 2 19-year-old teenagers who got involved in a homicide case. The drama is written by Inoue Yumiko who also did many Japanese dramas like ‘Engine’ and ‘Good Luck’.

In the show, Heo Yi Jae acts as ‘Cha Eun Yeong’ whose mother got hospitalised and she had to drop out of school to practise as a trainee at a salon.

The story revolves around Cha Eun Yeong and 2 other teenagers Seo Jung Hoon (TOP) and Park Min Seo (SeungRi) who together forged friendship as they investigate into the homicide cases after escaping from the police station.

YG Entertainment said, “After Heo Yi Jae’s surprise appearance for Big Bang’s concert ‘Big Show’, this is her first work after signing with our company.”

The filming for the drama will start in May.

-----------
from sookyeong.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
yukisenshi
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park -- "19 years old"   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:39 pm

No bad words for anyone here... I am not particularly a fan of Heo Yi Jae but I don't hate her... Razz She's pretty and she seems to be a good actress in her own right. Very Happy

I'm sure there would be other dramas for Sandy and dklmnop8 is right, it was just a disappointment. Hoping she'll get paired with TOP or GD... cause I like seeing any of them with Sandy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park -- "19 years old"   Sandara Park -- "19 years old" Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandara Park -- "19 years old"
Page 1 of 1