All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2NE1 in the next 30 years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

2NE1 in the next 30 years Empty
PostSubject: 2NE1 in the next 30 years   2NE1 in the next 30 years EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:11 pm

2NE1 in the next 30 years 20101003_2ne1_01

The members of 2NE1 have recently been introduced as the “girls that know how to have fun.” The nickname stems from their powerful performances and unconventional style, both being a clear indication of their difference from other girl groups.

After coming together for an interview, Dara commented on the nickname by stating, “We look aggressive on stage, but we’re actually quite gentle once we come down.”

2NE1 also revealed that their name wasn’t always set to be 2NE1. The two names their agency was deciding over were “Yang-ssa’s Children” and “Tsunami.” Although the name 2NE1 eventually settled the debate, the girls mentioned that they could’ve had quite a comical name.

While talking about their CEO, Yang Hyunsuk, 2NE1 stated, “We still don’t know how to carry ourselves around him. We’ve only ever ate with him once as well. The day after our first comeback stage, we went straight into our rehearsal room with him and spent a very nervous time as he checked over our choreography.”

When asked where they saw themselves in thirty years, Minzy answered, “I’ve never actually considered myself a star yet.” Bom added, “I still feel like my dream is so far away. We have to run harder to make sure we improve our singing and performances.”

The other members all nodded their heads to CL’s next statement, stating, “In 30 years, I hope that we age along with our music. We may be walking separate paths, but I’d love it if we could get together once in a while and hold a concert under the name of ‘2NE1.’ No matter what we do, we won’t be leaving music...”

Original Source + Photo: Central Journal

Taken From: Allkpop

Back to top Go down

2NE1 in the next 30 years
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Sandara :: NEWS-
Jump to: