All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Dara, how about being an actress?'- YG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

'Dara, how about being an actress?'- YG Empty
PostSubject: 'Dara, how about being an actress?'- YG   'Dara, how about being an actress?'- YG EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Sandara: "When I first entered YG, 'Dara, how about being an actress?'"

'Dara, how about being an actress?'- YG Sandara_5

Just as Dara thought she was fulfilling her childhood dream, things started to fall out of place...

”Dara, I don’t think you really fit the YG image. How about becoming an actress?”

To Sandara, who had given up her popularity in the Philippines to become a singer, those words uttered by YG [President Yang Goon] came as a huge shock to her. Working with Yang Hyun Seok [YG] had seemed like a dream come true to Dara as she liked Seo Taiji & Boys and had copied their dance moves and songs from a young age. Sandara had gotten on her plane excited about fulfilling her dream as a singer in Korea, and under her childhood hero to top it off.

“I was really shocked at President Yang’s words. He didn’t beat about the bush. In the Philippines I had a teenager image, and I lacked skill as well as being ignorant about black music. Even so however, I never even imagined that he would tell me to be an actress instead. It felt like the hardships had come.”

To read the full story and see more Dara's pictures please click the link - http://www.omgkpop.com/news/general/3035-sandara-qwhen-i-first-entered-yg-dara-how-about-being-an-actressq?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OMGKPOP+%28OMGKPOP+|+The+Best+KPop+%26+Asian+Entertainment+Site!%29

Source: omgkpop
Back to top Go down

'Dara, how about being an actress?'- YG
Page 1 of 1