All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

[Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed! Empty
PostSubject: [Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed!   [Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:08 am

[Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed! Dara

The photos above were taken 6 years ago when Sandara of 2NE1 was just 19 years of age.She does not look too much different from now except her face is smaller compared to 6 years ago.She does not change too much in 6 years' time,still so young and fresh,honestly i thought that she is the youngest in 2NE1 when i first herd about the group.There is an article concerning the photo above!Source: TVDailyTranslations thanks to lovesong @ ygsecret21 2NE1’s Sandara Park’s pictures from 6 years ago have been released and have gained much interest from the netizens. The Sandara in those pictures is as fresh (is as fresh looking) as she is today and thus has gained the attention of the netizens and so [these pictures are] spreading fast [throughout the net]. In the photos that are spreading throughout the internet portal sites, [Dara’s image] is more elegant but still has the same fresh feelings [as she has today]. Netizens who saw this picture responded by saying things such as “Eve".

Read more (click the link) - http://dkpopnews.blogspot.com/2010/01/picture-old-sandara-parks-photos.html

Credits:dkpopews
Source: koreantopnews
Back to top Go down
ace_dy
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: [Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed!   [Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:31 pm

dara's beauty is timeless...it just shows that good genes runs trhough her blood! how lucky of her! i so envy her flawless skin...i wonder which face products she uses...so i can buy and try it! hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed!   [Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:11 pm

That's so true. She has a good skin. Same here Ace. I would love to have a nice flawless skin like Dara. She knows how to care of her skin. Tips Dara!
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed!   [Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:14 pm

That's so true. She has a good skin. Same here Ace. I would love to have a nice flawless skin like Dara. She knows how to care of her skin. Tips Dara!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed!   [Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Picture] Old Sandara Park's photos revealed!
Page 1 of 1