All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G-Dragon and CL Get Criticized

Go down 
AuthorMessage
desreii
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE
desreii

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-30

G-Dragon and CL Get Criticized Empty
PostSubject: G-Dragon and CL Get Criticized   G-Dragon and CL Get Criticized EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:05 pm

G-Dragon and CL Get Criticized 20091211
G-Dragon and CL Get Criticized 20091212

2NE1's baddest female CL drew attention with her revealing outfit at the 2009 SBS Gayo Daejun. The outfit was a bit like the other sexy black one she wore for G-Dragon's solo concert.

While performing The Leaders, she wore a black leotard/body suit outfit that showed her stomach and bra. It was bound to draw bad and good feedback from fans.

Some netizens are mad about how she wore that when she's still underaged. Reminds me of Hyuna's situation with her short dresses.

Netizens commented, "She might as well have worn underwear," "I can't believe they made an underaged girl wear that." But other liked the risky choice in style, "It's been a while since I've seen such a good stage," "The energy is amazing."

G-Dragon also wore clothes that made people speechless, in a bad way. I can't think of another word than just plain "weird." His gelled down hair and checker capris made people second guess this "fashionista."

If someone says they liked his outfit, they are a true fan. The jacket was beyond bizarre and none of clothing added up. The leggings pants made me a bit dizzy.

People were definitely disappointed with the fashion choices YG made this time even though the rest of the YG family looked good.

credits:allkpop

- i think CL's outfit is sexy but she rocked it! How can people complain seeing a body like hers right? not too many people can pull off this kind of outfit.. and no offense if there are lady gaga fans here, i think CL's is a lot more subtle.. or i think ladygaga is more daring than her.. maybe people are just shocked by CL's hotness haha is it too much too take? lol!
Back to top Go down

G-Dragon and CL Get Criticized
Page 1 of 1