All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YG Entertainment Delays 2NE1 Album Date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

YG Entertainment Delays 2NE1 Album Date Empty
PostSubject: YG Entertainment Delays 2NE1 Album Date   YG Entertainment Delays 2NE1 Album Date EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:07 am

YG Entertainment Delays 2NE1 Album Date 20090912_2NE1_1

Ever since 2NE1 hit the scene in May, they've been climbing their way up the ladder of fame - from picking up awards to toying with the idea of a 2009 solo concert, it seems like they've been gaining momentum with no signs slowing down! While their jampacked activities can be a delight for many Blackjacks, many other fans & nonfans are concerned with how fast 2NE1 is moving, and it looks like YG Entertainment just might be on the same page.

In an interview with Money Today Star News on October 23, Yang Hyunsuk (YG) revealed, "In September, 2NE1 originally had plans to release a full studio album after their first mini-album activities ended in November. However, 2NE1's debut single Fire as well as I Don't Care received so much love, so we'd like to repay by putting in more passion and work into the full album."

"All of the songs in 2NE1's first full album will have the quality of a title track," the YGE figurehead continued, adding, "We don't know when we will release this album; depending on what happens, it may not even be released this year."

But Blackjacks, fear not - 2NE1 won't be completely off the map until then. YG has maintained that member Bom's first solo track You and I, which will be included in the full album, will still be released on October 28. "This is Park Bom's first solo song after her debut with 2NE1," he expressed. "Following Dara [with the digital single Kiss], she is the second 2NE1 member to release a solo track. You and I is a medium-tempo R&B song."

And just like with Dara's 180ยบ transformation with Lee Minho, Bom will also have a music video of her own. "Filming for the music video was recently done in Daekwan Pass and other areas," YG revealed. There has been no decision as to whether Bom will promote You and I or not.

I'm sure this is disappointing for many fans who want to get more glimpses of their girls, but hey, an album jam-packed with title-track-status songs sounds good to me. But does this mean 2NE1 won't be having a concert this year? Only time will tell. Make sure to check out 2NE1's top international forum, YG Ladies, to show your love for this awesome foursome!

Source: Money Today Star News + allkpop
Back to top Go down

YG Entertainment Delays 2NE1 Album Date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Sandara :: NEWS-
Jump to: