All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

[Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: [Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team   Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:11 am

Sandara Park speaks up and explains about her love rumours with Filipino entertainer Joseph Bitangcol.

She had an interview with Newsen on 15th July, “It is not true. We are a team after working with Hero (a Filippino Entertainer). Since most of the entertainers in the Philippines form love team and go by the couple concept. I met Joseph and Hero through such an arrangement.”

She continued, “I checked again with my manager in the Philippines on 14th July. The report about (him) contacting me in Korea is not true.”

Recently, Joseph has mentioned about Sandara Park in his interview in the Philippines. Much attention was raised since the Filipino pressed has mentioned Sandara Park as Joseph’s ‘ex-girlfriend’. Joseph said in the interview, “I’m proud of Sandara Park being successful in Korea. We still keep in contact once in a while.”

With that YG Entertainment came out to speak on 14th July, “They are just made believe couples in a broadcast programme. With that, the media has remember Sandara Park as Joseph’s ‘ex-girlfriend’. She had not dated with Joseph at all.”

Also recently,there were rumours of Sandara Park in a love relationship with another Filipino entertainer, with photos of them posing intimately released online. Sandara Park’s representative had said, “In the Philippines, programmes with couple concept is really popular. Hence Sandara Park has worked with other male entertainers as a team on the shows. I think there are misunderstandings and distortions to the truth behind it.”

I don’t know, I think the Korean media has got Joseph’s interview confused. Here’s the translation of Joseph’s interview thanks to Goddess Bom:

Joseph revealed that he still keeps in touch with Sandara once in a while. “we’re okay. But the last time I talked to her was early this year , before she got really busy. Now that she is busy with her career in korea, we haven’t had any communication since then .”

the reason why he talked about it was because he recently broke up with a non-showbiz girlfriend whose family had to migrate in the States. That situation reminded him of ex-girlfriend Sandara Park who returned to Korea in 2007.

It seems that Joseph was not referring to Sandara as his ex-girlfriend, he was reminded of her after talking about his real ex-girlfriend.

This is confusing.

Source: Kbites
Back to top Go down
Neko13Momoiro
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: [Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team   Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:16 am

Oh my~ poor sandara.. I hope she can handle this showbiz....

I do want her and joseph though...

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: [Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team   Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:36 am

Yeah. Their not "bagay".
Back to top Go down
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1752
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team   Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:07 pm

she is denying it because her career in korea just started...
but i dont like the fact that she lied....
im having mixed emotions.

[center]
www.twitter.com/Sheng07[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1094547997&ref=pr
blue_wiccan101
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: [Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 pm

i feel so ashamed of most of d filipino fans out there (after reading other threads)..how could MOST of u guys doubt dara? juz because ur a fan doesnt mean u knoe whats goin on with d artist 24/7. there's a really high possibility that even them being a "real" couple was juz a lie. maybe their "admittance" of their relationship was juz set as a turning point to launch their new loveteam after hero-san broke up. juz think abt it this way, would d die-hard herosan fans immediately accept dara's new loveteam?i blieve it'll be NO..it'll b more appealing to fans if they "found out" that they did have a relationship,,it's PUBLICITY for their new loveteam that they are after then,,that's why..(and who cud blame them if they initially lie abt havng a relationship?they were newbies then in d industry, dara's previous loveteam was broken up,,what else cud d girl and her previous company do??)

BESIDES, what's dara gonna lose NOW if she admits having a PAST relationship with joseph (esp. that they're COUNTRIES apart)? i dont think she cares that much for her image that she wud lie abt things like this..

Filipino fans SHOULD know more that dara is the type of person who works hard to achieve her dreams and one who loves her FANS so much that she doesnt even forget to keep in touch w/ them despite their distance. the least WE could do for her is support her and believe what she says is true..WE DONT KNOW WHAT D REAL DEAL IS BEHIND THE SCENES,,we only know abt this stuff through d MEDIA..and for sure u guys know how easy it is for d media to DISTORT the truth in order to get a more interesting STORY..

I say,,let's just LEAVE this issue alone...Dara have a NEW AND BETTER LIFE in korea,,let's not BOTHER her with d PAST..let her move on and achieve what she deserve..

P.S.
unless i see a PRIVATE video of dara nd joseph being all sweet and close,my belief wouldn't change at all
Back to top Go down
athenabar
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: [Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:53 am

Yes, let's support her what ever his decesion. It's better to deny joseph so that the issue will not getting bigger, she's not lieng, she only do what is the best to make the issue stop. We don't know what the real story, I hope she can handle it. The important is she did not forget the Filipinos, she's proud for being here in the Philippines. Go..go...go.. DARA!!! you can do it.
Back to top Go down
elitejean
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1077
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:57 am

i've heard of this topic for quite some time now.

regarding this issue, i'm not Dara and i'm not Joseph
out of the 6.5 billion people on earth only those 2 people really know the truth
that is why i'm not going to waste time wondering if they were ever together or not

if they did date and Dara denied it, i'll honestly be a little disappointed
but at the same time, i will still stand by her...and NO, it's not just because i'm a Dara fan
but also because i'm "certain" that there is a good reason to justify the fact that she did lie
(if ever it was true, which is likely because 2NE1 is still new and growing!!)

when it comes to celebrities and their private lives there's a lot that we don't know.
their love life is their own business and not ours!! celebs usually deny or hide the fact that they are in a relationship with someone, not because they want to but because they have to. part of their job is to satisfy the fans out there who dream of being with these celebrities (which is close to impossible) and to protect the dream of those fans, celebs try their hardest to not ruin that illusion/image that the fans have in their minds.

there are many of us who at one point said something like:
-- ooh, i hope "insert name of a celeb here" is my lover!!
-- i'll be "insert name of celeb here" wife 5 years from now!!
-- i own "insert name of celeb here"
-- i want to stand and sing on the same stage with "insert name of celeb here"

we don't meet these celebs often
and the images we have of them is something that we created in our own minds
and because we don't really meet them other than in concerts, signing events, etc
that image once broken is really painful not just to the fans but to the celebs too
that's why celebs would sometimes lie and hide things
it's to protect that image that we created in our minds and to protect their career
in a way, it benefits us both (even though lying is wrong!!) -- that's reality for you!!

at the moment, i totally adore 2NE1
i know a lot about them and i have a certain image of them in my mind
but the image of them that i created on my mind is based on what i saw online
like their MV's, their music, their interviews, their photographs, their shows & guestings, etc
...other than that i don't have anything else...the same goes for everyone else
it's like knowing them but not really knowing them, it's the feeling of having something in front of you but not being able to touch it with your own hands, it's like air...it's there because you know in your mind that it's there and you believe that it does exist...

harsh but true, this is reality... (why, oh why, oh why?!!)
everyone can dream but at the same time you should also know what's real and what's not
after all, we live in the real world :]

*** i made my avatar and siggy. all credits belong to me :]
http://elitejean.blogspot.com*http://elitejean.multiply.com*http://elitejean.livejournal.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitejean.livejournal.com
Neko13Momoiro
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 am

wait~ i don't get it
did dara and Joesph had a relationship or not?
and cielo what do you mean that she lied?

(@_@) I'm confused...

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1752
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team   Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:27 am

they were in a relationship back then...
there was even an interview about joseph eating all these korean foods that she makes for him.

it just didnt end in a good manner.

[center]
www.twitter.com/Sheng07[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1094547997&ref=pr
athenabar
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: [Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team   Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 am

Yes they are in relation but i think he only using Sandara's Fame. When Sandara's career is in trouble that's also the time they end there relation, in not good manner.
Back to top Go down
Neko13Momoiro
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team   Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:17 am

Ohhhh~ I didn't know that~
So they were in relationship but Sandara in this interview said that they are not?

PostSubject: Re: [Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team   

Back to top Go down

[Interview]Sandara Park on Joseph, “We were just a love team
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1