All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

2NE1 Behind the Makeup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkpolar
Paparazzi (News)
Paparazzi (News)

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: 2NE1 Behind the Makeup   Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:10 am

I know YG Entertainment has emphasized, more than once, that 2NE1 isn't a group focused on looks, but..... seriously? My heart skipped a beat when I came across these pictures of 2NE1 members without makeup on.

Sandara doesn't look too different. Park Bom doesn't look too bad either - She just looks like she came back from jogging with her ahjumma friends. Regardless of how tired she looks, she still carries a pretty face. But CL and Minzy good lawd...

Judging from their straight look and same background, it looks like they posed for these pictures. Why in the world would their company let anyone photograph them like this? And really, I know we all love celebrity secrets, but this is a bit too much for me. Secrets like these should stay in the bathroom and only come out when fully pampered!

credit: allkpop

_______
I dun care how they look like with or without make-up I do still love them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 Behind the Makeup   Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:31 am

Dara's really beautiful with or without make up.
Back to top Go down
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1752
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 Behind the Makeup   Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 am

ATTENTION MEMBERS:

YG Entertainment said on the 3rd that they will take strong actions against the leakage of the several photos of 2NE1 members posing with no makeup on.

A YG representative said, “We are currently investigating into the source of the leakage. The photos leaked out are the stillcuts of when our staff was deciding on the style and cordi for the girls.”

“We are now investigating into how they were leaked out. This seems like some bad intentions with the recent release of the girls’ new song ‘I Don’t Care’. Our company will make a strong stand that we will be taking actions against whoever leaked them.”

The photos leaked out have shown the members with no makeup at all. Many fans have also voiced their unhappiness with such photos circulating online. Meanwhile, the girls’ new song ‘I Don’t Care’ has already gone up to the #1 spot on various music charts.

Credit(s): http://community.livejournal.com/omonatheydidnt/932400.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides this fact, they are also taking action of the leakage of their album songs... especially the recently released I Dont Care. Please be careful of these measures, we dont want to be taken down. I know we all want to get updated, but maybe waiting a little bit is right for us.

[center]
www.twitter.com/Sheng07[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1094547997&ref=pr
AznBean
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 Behind the Makeup   Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Minji's face w/out make-up on isn't that bad for me because I saw her pictures [in net] when she was little with no make-up. But yes CL's face kinda shocked for a bit.. I thought her photo was edited to make her look bad..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/75283117
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 Behind the Makeup   

Back to top Go down

2NE1 Behind the Makeup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1