All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1

Go down 
+2
Neko13Momoiro
Sheng07
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female
Number of posts : 1752
Registration date : 2008-08-02

1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1 Empty
PostSubject: 1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1   1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:16 pm

It has been disclosed that Teddy, originally a member of hip-hop group 1TYM and now an active producer, rejected an offer to work with Lady Gaga, a pop-singer who is gaining the most popularity in the United States today.

Yang Hyun Suk, the president of YG Entertainment in which Teddy and 2NE1 are affiliated with, revealed, “A few months ago, Teddy and I attended a meeting with Jimmy Iovine, the representative of Interscope,” and, “After listening to songs that Teddy produced, Iovine asked if Teddy could produce a song for Lady Gaga.”

Interscope, composed of Lady Gaga as well as Black Eyed Peas, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Limp Bizkit, and a great number of popular artists, is the biggest entertainment company in the United States.

Additionally, Yang Hyun Suk said, “However, at that time Teddy could only reject the offer to work with Lady Gaga because he was working on 2NE1’s debut album,” and “Because he rejected all outside offers and focused more on 2NE1’s album, we could see good results.”

Teddy produced various hit songs such as TaeYang’s ‘Look at Only Me,’ Uhm JungHwa’s ‘Disco,’ and Big Bang’s ‘Sunset Glow’ last year and ‘Lollipop,’ which swept up all 1st places on music charts without any special broadcast activities, recently. His skills have surfaced once again with 2NE1’s debut song, ‘Fire,’ which he produced and is gathering attention by taking 1st places on music ranks.

CREDITS:
Translated by bigbangnyuh@soompi
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1094547997&ref=pr
Neko13Momoiro
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Neko13Momoiro

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: 1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1   1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:29 am

Wow~ so he is the producer...
Hm? i don't know Lady Gaga at all xD
Back to top Go down
http://neko13momoiro.blog.friendster.com/
degi17
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1   1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:46 am

lady gaga sang poker face and just dance,,, very nice songs!
Back to top Go down
pinkpolar
Paparazzi (News)
Paparazzi (News)
pinkpolar

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1   1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:07 pm

first of all I love Lady Gaga! Love her poker face and starstruck song. Wow! Teddy is really amazing, but I heard that 2ne1 will gonna meet Jimmy Iovine this coming end of the month *gasp* sheez i'm so excited for the girls. Go back to Teddy, I think he did a great job even though he rejected Lady G offers. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female
Number of posts : 1752
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: 1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1   1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:19 am

its a great opportunity for him to be well known in united states... but its good that he picked to work in korean and YG instead. he's very talented so there's always gonna be an offer for him outside korea. its just that right now is not the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1094547997&ref=pr
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: 1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1   1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:04 am

Wow! He's a sought-after producer pala. How lucky 2NE1 to have him as their producer.
Back to top Go down
lhadycus
NEW ARTiST
NEW ARTiST
lhadycus

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: 1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1   1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:19 pm

i think the producer

heard their beautiful voice....

thats why she refuse all the

other songs....

just to help the new

release album of

2ne1..........

good job 2ne1...

and opcourse sandy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1   1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1 Empty

Back to top Go down

1TYM’s Teddy rejects offer to work with Lady Gaga for 2NE1
Page 1 of 1