All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko13Momoiro
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Neko13Momoiro

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2009-05-19

2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse Empty
PostSubject: 2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse   2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:29 am

Quote :
Newcomer group 2NE1 has been #1 on illegal music download sites for 2nd week consecutively.

On illegal music download sites P2P and Webhard and also several other cafe sites, 2NE1’s debut song ‘Fire’ is #1 for the 2nd week taking up 24% of illegal music download contents.

This group has been famous even before their debut with their hit CM song ‘Lollipop’ and their nickname as the ‘female Big Bang‘. Even though this does show the group and the song popularity, it certainly have some harms on the legal single downloads. This also points to the need of more copyright controls on music content.

The rest of the chart results:

1. 2NE1 ‘Fire’
2. SeeYa, Davichi and JiYeon with ‘Female Generation’ (from #4 last week)
3. 2PM with hook song ‘Again & Again’
4. Super Junior with ‘It’s You’
5. ChaeYeon ‘Shake’

As we already know, ChaeYeon’s 2nd comeback album this time was also leaked out before the official release date. Plus because of the inappropriate content in the MV to the song ‘Shake’, the MV was banned from broadcast. Now that her song is #5 on illegal music download chart, it seemed that coming back as just sexy is so not enough for ChaeYeon.

Credit: makaJPOP_Org

I know downloading their songs is illegal... And it's like stealing money from YG!! But, I'm really sorry. We're poor so i depend on downloads... But, when I got older, I will buy their CDs and stuffs... XD
Back to top Go down
http://neko13momoiro.blog.friendster.com/
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse   2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:58 am

That's true but even if we would like to buy their single it's not yet available here in the Phils. For those who can afford and have the access to buy please do so. It's our way of supporting them.
Back to top Go down
Neko13Momoiro
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Neko13Momoiro

Female
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse   2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:04 am

*nods* That's right.. For those who can afford it, please buy it to show our support and sorry if we were depending on you guys.

Also, we, who's from Philippines and other country, might not see their performances without sharing these in internet and we would not be their fun now. So, I think it's a help too to increase their popularity
Back to top Go down
http://neko13momoiro.blog.friendster.com/
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse   2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:50 pm

ABS-CBN has a recording company. Hope that they will find a way to release the album of 2NE1 here in the Phils. Why ABS-CBN? Wala lang... Sandara started with them and from the news that they've been giving it looks like their still supporting our Dara.
Back to top Go down
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female
Number of posts : 1752
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: 2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse   2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:35 pm

they are gonna have to purchase it from YG to be able to get it there in the philippines.... everything is gonna come out from one company. but since they have contact to dara and yg, it wouldnt be that hard. as long as they are willing to purchase it.

oh besides that, YG has to say Yes if they want it to be released in the philippines.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1094547997&ref=pr

2NE1 is #1 on illegal music download sites for 2 weeks conse
Page 1 of 1