All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elitejean
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
elitejean

Female
Number of posts : 1077
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! Empty
PostSubject: Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!!   Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:07 am

Exclusive: Sandara Park talks about
her first TV role in Korea!!

by Patty Ramirez | January 23, 2009 9:51 AM

Former teen star SandaraPark happily shared some good news about her acting career in South Korea with ABS-CBN.com. Ever since she spent a few days in Manila last August 2008 for a vacation and an appearance on ASAP ’08, Kapamilyas have been waiting for Sandara to appear in Koreanovelas. After a year of training and hard work, Sandara has landed a cameo role in the Korean historical drama, The Return of Iljime.

“I’m not sure kung kelan exactly I auditioned pero I think mga late 2007. Ang tagal na ‘di ba? I met Director Hwang (director of hit Korean drama Princess Hours) and his staff para makilala and say hi.
It was not really an audition, parang very comfortable meeting lang, so nag-usap kami about mga experiences in the Philippines,” Sandara related on how she landed the role. “Actually, I did nothing special hehe! Kasi hindi audition ang intention namin noon. So nag-usap lang talaga kami, medyo matagal din. For almost an hour and I showed them yung scrapbook ko na lahat ng mga projects ko sa Philippinesnandoon, mga movie posters, screen caps, commercials…”

The lead character of the drama, Iljime, is a revered hero of Korea and will be played by young actor Jung Il Woo. According to Sandara, this is the actor’s first serious role that’s why Iljime is a highly anticipated drama in Korea, which is another reason why she is glad to have made it on the show. Sandara said that she finds her role on the show kind of ironic for she plays someone Japanese. “Si Rie ang role ko. Interesting kasi Japanese girl si Rie. Nasa Koreana ako pero Japanese ang unang role ko noh? Hahaha! Si Rie, isa siyang ninja na makikilala niya si Iljime, tuturuan niya ng martial arts ang mga ninja and siyempre magfafall sa kanya. Pero makakatuluyan kaya sila? Naku abangan yan! Sa Sandara's Romance Presents The Return of Iljime hahaha,” Sandara said, adding a joke about her former TV show on ABS-CBN.

Sandara shared her experience taping for her first drama in Korea. “It is my first project saKorea after the ‘I’m Sorry’ music video. Iba rin ito sa music video kasi real acting na ito, drama ito so I was really nervous and at the same time very excited. Sa Japanpa ang taping namin, sa TsushimaIslandna malapit lang sa Korea. Nagworry ako sa iba't ibang bagay pero ang saya ng taping namin. Walang problems, ang bait ng director, mga staff and they like me kaya it was really comfortable and fun for me to work with them.” She also became friends with the stars of the show, especially Il Woo. “Maganda rin ang working relationship ko with Il Woo. He's also very nice and fun to be with kaya mas masaya ang taping namin. Sana maulit muli.”

She also said that she really missed working in front of the camera and this made the experience more special. “After more than one year, back to set ulit ako. Kahit sa Koreaito, halos pareho lang ang system ng taping kaya nagulat sila kasi magaling daw ako mag-adjust. Siyempre, krungkrung ako noh? Sanay na ako sa mga tapings! Hehehe! One week nga lang taping namin, gusto ko mas matagal pa sana pero tapos na.” She added that doing tapings in the Philippines and in Korea are very much alike that’s why she had no problem following the director’s instructions. “I think 99% pareho ang mga nangyayari sa set, yung mga ginagamit sa tapings. For example, yung ginagamit namin marker sa floor para alam namin kung saan kami tatayo eh alam na alam ko na yun ‘di ba? Kaya marker ko ang sarili ko nun, nagulat ang mga staff marunong daw ako hehehe, ang yabang ko no? Halos lahat talaga pareho lang. Read namin ng script with Direk and he will tell us what to do, rehearsal, and then shoot na.”

But what makes the taping different for Sandara is the feeling that she’s starting again from scratch, far from the days when people were screaming her name during the first Star Circle Quest search. “Kakaiba rin ito kasi sa Pilipinas, kilala na ako and madalas ako ang bida sa isang project pero this time, walang nakakakilala sa akin and maliit lang role ko though wala naman small role sa isang actor pero kung isipin natin ang difference, malaking difference ito for me. Parang start from scratch ulit. I’m so happy to feel this excitement again after how many years. And I also learned na hindi important kung bida ka o hindi. Lahat ng roles important sa isang drama. ‘Yun nga lang walang nakakakilala sa akin kaya walang nagpa-autograph sa ‘kin sa set! Hahaha!” Sandara said with her usual humor.

Even though YG Entertainment’s career plans for Sandara are yet to be revealed, the young actress is very optimistic about her career in 2009 and hopes her fans will stick it out with her. “I’m also very excited about my future! As an actress? As a singer? Or both maybe? Wala ako masasabi sa inyo right now pero since I’m working hard everyday to improve myself, I’m sure marami pa kayong makikita from me. Konting tiis pa tayo.” And with that she left a special message to all her friends, who are eagerly waiting for her future projects. “I miss you all so much! Hindi ninyo pa ba ako nakakalimutan? Ayan I have some good news sa inyo, makikita niyo ako ulit sa TV! Sa Koreanovela. Simula palang ito kaya ‘special participation’ lang muna ako dito sa isang episode pero maeenjoy ninyo ito. Kakaiba ang role ko and you’ll see me acting again. I’m sure excited din kayo dito. Sana makadalaw ulit ako saPhilippinespara magkita tayo! Tiis-tiis muna tayo hanggang mareach ko ang isa pang dream ko dito. Salamat sa lahat!”

The Return of Iljime started airing in Korea last January 21 on MBC
and Sandara’s character will appear in the February 11 episode.

===================================================

Miss mo na si Sandara? Get updates from her and be her KTEXT-mate. Text SANDARA ON to 2366! P2.50/SMS for Smart, Talk N' Text, Globe and TM subscribers; P2/SMS for Sun Cellular subscribers; P5/MMS for all networks. Available to Philippine residents only.

thanks to our mod "Harloi" for this

Last edited by eLiTe_JeAn on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitejean.livejournal.com
elitejean
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
elitejean

Female
Number of posts : 1077
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!!   Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:08 am

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Exclusive: Sandara Park talks about
her first TV role in Korea!!

by Patty Ramirez | January 23, 2009 9:51 AM

Former teen star SandaraPark happily shared some good news about her acting career in South Korea with ABS-CBN.com. Ever since she spent a few days in Manila last August 2008 for a vacation and an appearance on ASAP ’08, Kapamilyas have been waiting for Sandara to appear in Koreanovelas. After a year of training and hard work, Sandara has landed a cameo role in the Korean historical drama, The Return of Iljime.

“I’m not sure when exactly I auditioned but I think around late 2007. It's been so long right? I met Director Hwang (director of hit Korean drama Princess Hours) and his staff just to meet him and say hi.
It was not really an audition, it was more like a very comfortable meeting, so we talked about my experiences in the Philippines,” Sandara related on how she landed the role. “Actually, I did nothing special hehe! Because I didn't intend to audition at that time. We just talked fro quite some time. For almost an hour and I showed them my scrapbook with my projects in the Philippines, movie posters, screen caps, commercials…”

The lead character of the drama, Iljime, is a revered hero of Korea and will be played by young actor Jung Il Woo. According to Sandara, this is the actor’s first serious role that’s why Iljime is a highly anticipated drama in Korea, which is another reason why she is glad to have made it on the show. Sandara said that she finds her role on the show kind of ironic for she plays someone Japanese. “I play the role of RIE. She's a very interesting japanese girl. I'm in Kore but my first role here is Japanese? Hahaha! Rie is a ninja who meets Iljimae, she's going to teach the ninja's martial arts and of course the ninjas eventually fall in love with her. But will they end up together? Watch out for it! Sandara's Romance Presents The Return of Iljime hahaha,” Sandara said, adding a joke about her former TV show on ABS-CBN.

Sandara shared her experience taping for her first drama in Korea. “It is my first project in Korea after the ‘I’m Sorry’ music video. This is different from a music video because this is real acting, it's a drama so I was really nervous and at the same time very excited. We filmed in Japan, at Tsushima Island that's near Korea. I worried over so many things but the taping turned out to be fun. No problems at all, the director was very nice, the staff liked me so it was really comfortable and fun for me to work with them.” She also became friends with the stars of the show, especially Il Woo. “I had a good working relationship with Il Woo. He's also very nice and fun to be with so the filming was really a lot of fun. I hope to do this again soon.”

She also said that she really missed working in front of the camera and this made the experience more special. “After more than one year, I'm back to the set again. Even though it's in Korea, the taping/filming was just the same that's why they got surprised they said I was good at adjusting. Of course, I'm crazy right? I'm used to filming! Hehehe! We filmesd for a week, I wanted it to be longer but it was finished already.” She added that doing tapings in the Philippines and in Korea are very much alike that’s why she had no problem following the director’s instructions. “I think 99% of the time, the sane thing happens on the set, like the things they use for tapings/filming. For example, the markers we use on the floor to mark our positionsl I know that already right ? I used myself as a marker, the staff was surprised that I knew how hehehe, I'm so boastful right? Almost everything is the same. We read the script with the director and he will tell us what to do, rehearsal, and then shoot.”

But what makes the taping different for Sandara is the feeling that she’s starting again from scratch, far from the days when people were screaming her name during the first Star Circle Quest search. “This is different from when I was in the Philippines, there I was already known and I usually played lead roles in the projects I was given but this time, no one really knew me and my role is small though there is bo role too small for an actor but when I think about the difference, it's a big one for me. I feel like I'm starting over from scratch. I’m so happy to feel this excitement again after how many years. And I also learned that it's not important if you're playing the lead role or not. All the roles in a drama is important. ‘Thing is, no one recognizes/knows me so no one asks for an autograph from me in the set! Hahaha!” Sandara said with her usual humor.

Even though YG Entertainment’s career plans for Sandara are yet to be revealed, the young actress is very optimistic about her career in 2009 and hopes her fans will stick it out with her. “I’m also very excited about my future! As an actress? As a singer? Or both maybe? I don't have anything to tell you right now but since I’m working hard everyday to improve myself, I’m sure you'll see more from me. Let's bear/endure with this a bit more.” And with that she left a special message to all her friends, who are eagerly waiting for her future projects. “I miss you all so much! You still haven't forgotten me? There, I have some good news for you, you jet to see me on TV again! In a Koreanovela. This is just the beginning so it's just ‘special participation’ for now in this one episode but you'll enjoy this for sure. My role here is different and you’ll see me acting again. I’m sure you're all excited too. I hope I can visit the Philippines again to see you! Let's endure all this until I reach my other sream here. Thanks to everyone/for everything!”

The Return of Iljime started airing in Korea last January 21 on MBC
and Sandara’s character will appear in the February 11 episode.

===================================================

Do you miss Sandara? Get updates from her and be her KTEXT-mate. Text SANDARA ON to 2366! P2.50/SMS for Smart, Talk N' Text, Globe and TM subscribers; P2/SMS for Sun Cellular subscribers; P5/MMS for all networks. Available to Philippine residents only.

translated by: eLiTe_JeAn of SPIO
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitejean.livejournal.com
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female
Number of posts : 1752
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!!   Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:45 pm

oh thats good... instead of episode 6 its gonna be on the 11th! she's in the middle of the drama so it will be a very important role
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1094547997&ref=pr
love_u_alwys_sandy
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE
love_u_alwys_sandy

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Sandara Park's actress debut in Return of Iljimae   Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:47 pm

Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! Doljime5zd3
Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! Doljime8fd0
Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! Doljime1oo5

Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea

Former teen star Sandara Park happily shared some good news about her acting career in South Korea with ABS-CBN.com. Ever since she spent a few days in Manila last August 2008 for a vacation and an appearance on ASAP ’08, Kapamilyas have been waiting for Sandara to appear in Koreanovelas. After a year of training and hard work, Sandara has landed a cameo role in the Korean historical drama, The Return of Iljime.

“I’m not sure when exactly I auditioned but I think it was late 2007. It was so long, isn't it? I met Director Hwang (director of hit Korean drama Princess Hours) and his staff to introduce and say hi. It was not really an audition, it's just like a normal meeting, so we talked about my experiences in the Philippines,” Sandara related on how she landed the role. “Actually, I did nothing special hehe! Coz our intention in going there wasn't for audition. So we just really talked, we talked quite for a long time.. For almost an hour and I showed them my scrapbook of all my projects I have done in the Philippines, movie posters, screen caps, commercials…”

The lead character of the drama, Iljime, is a revered hero of Korea and will be played by young actor Jung Il Woo. According to Sandara, this is the actor’s first serious role that’s why Iljime is a highly anticipated drama in Korea, which is another reason why she is glad to have made it on the show. Sandara said that she finds her role on the show kind of ironic for she plays someone Japanese. “Rie is the name of my role.. Interesting coz Rie is a Japanese. I'm already in Korea yet my role is a Japanese. Hahaha! Rie, is a ninja who will meet Iljimae, he will teach martial arts to the ninjas and Rie will fall in love with her.. But will they become lovers? Well you better watch out for it! Haha!,” Sandara said, adding a joke about her former TV show on ABS-CBN.

Sandara shared her experience taping for her first drama in Korea. “It is my first project in Korea after the ‘I’m Sorry’ music video. Its different from the music video I did because this is real acting, This is a drama so I was really nervous and at the same time very excited. We had our taping in Tsushima Island, Japan which is near in Korea.. I was worried with a lot of things but the taping was fun.. No problems, the director is nice, the staff and they like methat's why it was really comfortable and fun for me to work with them.” She also became friends with the stars of the show, especially Il Woo. “I have a good working relationship with Il Woo. He's also very nice and fun to be with so our taping was really fun. I hope I can work with him again..”

She also said that she really missed working in front of the camera and this made the experience more special. “After more than one year, i'm back in the set. Even if its here in Korea, the system is just the same so many of them were surprised that I was able to adjust. Of course, I'm a krung-krung [a Filipino word which means crazy and silly] I'm used to tapings! Hehehe! We taped for just a week, so it feels like I want more but then we're already done.” She added that doing tapings in the Philippines and in Korea are very much alike that’s why she had no problem following the director’s instructions. “I think 99% is similar in doing tapings here in Korea and in the Philippines, the things that they use. For example, the marker that is being used for us to know where to stand, I know about it. I prefer myself as the marker that time, that's why they were surprised to see that I know things like that. Almost everything is just the same. We read the script with our director and he will tell us what to do, rehearsal, and then shoot.”

But what makes the taping different for Sandara is the feeling that she’s starting again from scratch, far from the days when people were screaming her name during the first Star Circle Quest search. “Its also different for me because when I was in the Philippines, I do the lead roles most of the time but right now I'm starting again. No one here in Korea knows me and my role is just small although there's no small role as an actor but its definitely different for me. Its like starting from a scratch again. I’m so happy to feel this excitement again after how many years. And I also learned that its not that important if you're the lead or not. All the roles in the drama are important. But the sad thing is no one in the set is asking for my autograph! Hahaha!” Sandara said with her usual humor.

Even though YG Entertainment’s career plans for Sandara are yet to be revealed, the young actress is very optimistic about her career in 2009 and hopes her fans will stick it out with her. “I’m also very excited about my future! As an actress? As a singer? Or both maybe?I can't tell you right now but since I’m working hard everyday to improve myself, I’m sure you will see a lot from me. Let's just wait.” And with that she left a special message to all her friends, who are eagerly waiting for her future projects. “I miss you all so much! Do you still remember me? I have some good news for you, you will see me again on TV! A Koreanovela. This is just my start so its just my "special participation". its a unique role and you’ll see me acting again. I’m sure you're pretty excited too. I hope I'll be able to visit the Philippines again and see you all. Let's just wait for my another new dream to come true. Thanks for all your support.”

The Return of Iljime started airing in Korea last January 21 on MBC and Sandara’s character will appear in the February 11 episode.

translation by shamshpgirl
SOURCE: ABS-CBN
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/prinaquino
Sheng07
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Sheng07

Female
Number of posts : 1752
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!!   Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:53 am

nice pictures! thanks for sharing...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1094547997&ref=pr
love_u_alwys_sandy
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE
love_u_alwys_sandy

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!!   Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:03 am

ur welcome i just got in asianfanatics.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/prinaquino
Sandy_Luv23
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sandy_Luv23

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!!   Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:56 pm

waaah so pretty XD
i cant wait to watch her on the episode XD
lol in the second picture she looks like lee yeon hee XD
PRETTY
Back to top Go down
Sandy_Luv23
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sandy_Luv23

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!!   Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! Doljime7

i found another picture so here XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!!   Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandara Park talks about her first TV role in Korea!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Sandara :: NEWS-
Jump to: