All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2NE1’s Dara takes a commemoration photo on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

2NE1’s Dara takes a commemoration photo on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s  Empty
PostSubject: 2NE1’s Dara takes a commemoration photo on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s    2NE1’s Dara takes a commemoration photo on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:54 pm

2NE1’s Dara takes a commemoration photo on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’

2NE1’s Dara takes a commemoration photo on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s  20101001_yooheeyeol1

An embarrassing photo uploaded by 2NE1’s Sandara Park has been a hot topic as of late.

On October 1st, Dara uploaded a picture she took during the recording of KBS 2TV’s ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook‘, which was broadcast on the same day.

Dara added, “Heart beating faster…After well over a year, our second time on Sketchbook~! ^_^ Meeting Hee Yeol oppa for the second time…kek as well as an awesome stage with the live band…kya~! This is a picture we took on stage during the recording, everyone came out embarrassing, but I think it will be a cute memory! Tonight 12.30 AM~ Sketchbook gogogo ^.^”

In the picture, the members are posing cutely with the ‘V’ sign, while Yoo Hee Yeol’s eyes came out completely circular.

Netizens who saw the photo commented,

“I just watched the show, you guys looked totally cute when you took the picture.. hehe you guys are the best”.

“The show was fun, the love Darong gets from her me2day kekeke ah but the picture is really cute, what’s so funny about it? keke especially Hee Yeol’s expression”.

“Yoo Hee Yeol-ssi, you came out really cute! This ability isn’t something you’d get from taking selcas only once or twice? haha.”

Original Source: TVDaily

Photo: Dara’s me2day

Taken From: Allkpop
Back to top Go down

2NE1’s Dara takes a commemoration photo on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Sandara :: NEWS-
Jump to: