All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2NE1 gets fierce for new endorsement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

2NE1 gets fierce for new endorsement Empty
PostSubject: 2NE1 gets fierce for new endorsement   2NE1 gets fierce for new endorsement EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 am

2NE1 gets fierce for new endorsement 20100402_2ne1__11-460x345

A few days ago, talk of 2NE1’s comeback concept fired up after an unexplained photo of the quartet in a distinctive concept was posted on Dara’s me2day. Unfortunately, the rumors have proven to be false as this is actually a concept for an upcoming endorsement with the shopping mall 11st, but hey, it means more eye candy for Blackjacks!

As the girls have endorsed 11st in the past, this is the latest segment to their partnership with the internet shopping mall. A recent segment from E News reveals more from the photoshoot, including some shots of the girls posing with red buckets of popcorn. With their elegant yet vibrant look, it looks like this is a step away from the norm, especially when compared to their matching red-and-white outfits from their delivery commercials.

The girls also talked about their earlier experiences of delivering packages to customers of 11st. “I went to the building [for the delivery] and I think they were expecting me because they had a present waiting for me,” Dara reminisced. “So I delivered the package and received the gift so I was really happy.”

“When I arrived at the building, they actually asked me where Sandara Park was so…I had a different kind of experience,” CL confessed.

The leader wrapped up the video with a message to the program’s viewers, saying, “2NE1’s first album is currently in production so please stay tuned. E News and viewers, stay healthy. Yes, fighting. Thank you!”

Meanwhile, CL followed Dara’s lead and posted a picture on her own me2day account as well. To be honest, I question 2NE1’s fashion choices sometimes, but the pattern on this onesie by Alexander McQueen is kind of cool:

2NE1 gets fierce for new endorsement 20100405_2ne1endorsement_01

2NE1 is set for a comeback later this month, so expect more on this group soon!

Source: Allkpop
Back to top Go down

2NE1 gets fierce for new endorsement
Page 1 of 1