All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2NE1 Shares Their Denim Fashion Tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

2NE1 Shares Their Denim Fashion Tips Empty
PostSubject: 2NE1 Shares Their Denim Fashion Tips   2NE1 Shares Their Denim Fashion Tips EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:31 am

2NE1 Shares Their Denim Fashion Tips 20100404_2ne1-460x369

2NE1 shared tips about their favorite clothing piece, denim, in an interview for Star News.

The interview was held for the 2010 Big Project Girl Group Cross Dressing Pictorial.

The day’s stylist Lee Jin Gyu said, “The whole look is built off of denim. It’s kind of retro and also has a western feel to it.”

The girls all shared their individual tips. CL said, “Jeans have boot cut and straight cut styles as well as different sizes on the waist and the length. When you buy jeans, you should always check how they fit. It’s important to see if it goes well with your body type. I wear a lot of Bean Pole jeans. They fit really well.”

Park Bom shared, “I like showing a little bit of leg. If you want to look feminine, it’s good to go simple. I like jeans that fit right over the hips.”

Sandara Park said, “I like to match jeans with a tanktop or a belt. I don’t really wear accessories. I do wear lots of hats and I love shoes. But with jeans, I pick accessories that look natural with them.”

Maknae Minzy suggested, “I wear a lot of Bean Pole jeans. I like to wear cool tops if the jeans are simple. For example, dark colored tops or high heels. Lace also looks good with jeans.”

So let’s check out the looks they chose for the shoot. CL chose a D&G lace top and loose shorts. She looked quite sexy with the black lace bra that peeps through the lace top. She accessorized with a Missoni belt and black and brown gladiator GUESS sandals.

Sandara Park chose the most masculine look. She is sporting a Stella McCartney denim shirt and pants. She accessorized with a Burberry Prorsum belt and a Eryn Brinie headband which she wore on her neck. She also wore GUESS shoes.

Park Bom wore an Issey Miyake beige top and a Mardi Judy denim shirt layered on top. She also added a belt to show a clear waistline. She also tried something new with her puffy hairstyle.

Minzy wore a Erin Wasson by Han Style white tanktop and a Golden Goose by Han Style denim shirt. She also wore a silk scarf to add a classy feel. She also wore jeans that had a lace design by Dolce & Gabbana. She completed the outfit with black gladiator shoes by Steve Madden.

2NE1 Shares Their Denim Fashion Tips 20100404_2ne1_1

Source: allkpop
Back to top Go down

2NE1 Shares Their Denim Fashion Tips
Page 1 of 1