All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandara Park 12 Part 'Star Diary' Part 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Sandara Park 12 Part 'Star Diary' Part 8 Empty
PostSubject: Sandara Park 12 Part 'Star Diary' Part 8   Sandara Park 12 Part 'Star Diary' Part 8 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:41 am

Sandara Park 12 Part 'Star Diary' Part 8- “I wanna live the university life

Sandara Park 12 Part 'Star Diary' Part 8 33tqxl0

Sandara Park 12 Part 'Star Diary' Part 8 Esrr4z

Until the stage becomes a playground.

Though she had been looking forward to it for so long, Sandara says she was transfixed with the pressure and anxiety on her first performance.
Because she’d never even considered becoming anything other than a singer, Sandara felt so much pressure thinking it was her one chance to make a good first impression on the public, and show how much effort she’d put in.

”Our first performance was on SBS ‘Inkigayo’. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was so nervous, you see. We were getting ready until 3 in the morning at the hair salon and we didn’t get any sleep. I think it was too much. Over a thousand fans came too.”

Sandara was so nervous during her first performance that she made a mistake. She could have let it go since she’s a rookie and all, but she and the other 2NE1 members were very disappointed at their own performance.

”To be honest, we were criticised a lot after our first broadcast. We were inexperienced and didn’t even know how to use the mic properly. I wasn’t able to convey my voice to the audience. I practised with President Yang day and night for a week. I think I practised even harder than before our debut.”

Afterwards, it was a much smoother journey for 2NE1. Sandara gained popularity by the day. People started following her hairstyle and it became a ‘fashion icon’. Recently on the nation’s favourite variety show ‘1 Night 2 Days’, Kim C made many laugh by transforming into Santina Kim, copying Sandara’s fashion and so-called palm tree hair style.

”I usually discuss my hairstyles with our stylist. Our stylist suggested the palm tree hair so I tried it. I didn’t think hair would be able to stand up like that, but it did. I loved it! So I performed on stage with that hair in ‘Lollipop’ and ‘Fire’.”

To read the rest of the story please visit http://www.dkpopnews.net or click the link below:

Source: dkpopnews.net
Back to top Go down

Sandara Park 12 Part 'Star Diary' Part 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Sandara :: NEWS-
Jump to: