All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandara Park speaks out about her sexy photos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Sandara Park speaks out about her sexy photos Empty
PostSubject: Sandara Park speaks out about her sexy photos   Sandara Park speaks out about her sexy photos EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:13 am

Sandara Park speaks out about her sexy photos 100309_sandaraparkspeaksout_main

Many fans may know that before she joined 2NE1, Sandara Park had another career in the Philippines. Before she made her debut in Korea, old racy photos surfaced onto the net as her unfortunate past came back to haunt her. Now after four long years, she finally speaks out about the event.

In a recent interview she said,

“I had the photoshoot because I wanted to show a brand new side of myself. To my knowledge, it was just supposed to be along the lines of a top and a skirt.”

Of course this wasn’t the case. Much to Sandara’s surprise there were no skirts or tops and instead she had to dress up in sexy lingerie and pose like a dominatrix for the male magazine UNO.

Sandara said,

“When I arrived on set, they had prepared a bikini photoshoot. I had to work in the Philippines without a manager so there were many cases where I was tricked.

And truthfully, I had no guarantees for the photoshoot. People used to think ’she must have done it because she desperately needed money’ and such things made me really sad.”

It’s quite surprising to see such an emotional side to Sandara. Many fans know her as the adorkable member of 2NE1 but it seems like she had to go through a lot to get to where she is now.

Sandara Park speaks out about her sexy photos 100309_sandaraparkspeaksout_1-460x649

Source: allkpop
Back to top Go down
see1902000@yahoo.com
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park speaks out about her sexy photos   Sandara Park speaks out about her sexy photos EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:41 am

dara is sexy..
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Sandara Park speaks out about her sexy photos   Sandara Park speaks out about her sexy photos EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Yes she is sexy but it's sad to know that she's not not comfortable during the photo shoot. She's unaware that she's gonna wear those sexy outfits. Without a manager to guide her, maybe she can't back out from the photo shoot anymore. I'm glad that all of these is in the past now and that she's now in good hands (management) with YG Entertainment.
Back to top Go down

Sandara Park speaks out about her sexy photos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Sandara :: NEWS-
Jump to: